Can I use my out of state ID as a form of identification?

Yes you can! MAC accepts state IDs, driver licenses, passports, or military IDs. All forms of identification must not be expired, unless you expired after 3/1/2020 and your state has extended ID expiration dates due to COVID.

Category: First Visit
0.5g Prerolls $4 in store only w/ Cannabis purchase - 5mg Levia Seltzers 1/$6 6/$33 12/$62.50 24/$120 - MAC July 4th Sparkler Prerolls 4/$44 - 20% OFF All Accessories - while supplies last***