To Our Patients & Customers:
On May 25th , 2020 Governor Charlie Baker began the opening of phase 2 operations. MAC recognizes
the serious nature of the coronavirus and has implemented several extra steps to safeguard our employees, patients, customers, and community.
MAC has adjusted its business hours to Sunday 10am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday 9am to 7pm.
To ensure our location is as safe as possible, MAC is taking the following precautions:
- MAC has reduced our dispensary occupancy and limit a total number of persons in the dispensary, including
employees, to sixteen (16) for the duration of the Governor’s order.
- Adequate social distancing by maintain a distance of six (6) feet between customers in both interiors and exterior
- All patients and customers are asked to use hand sanitizer prior to entry into the dispensary and must be wearing a
- Disinfection of all surfaces at least every thirty (30) minutes or sooner, as needed. This includes, but is not limited
to, all public surfaces, door handles, countertops, ATMs, tabletops, and phones.
- All dispensary personnel are required to wear personal protective equipment at all times.
- All employees understand the seriousness of this situation and have been notified to contact management if they
are exhibiting any signs of illness, symptom of cold, or symptoms of flu. Employees know that if they are showing
any signs of illness, it is absolutely mandatory that they stay home. During this time, MAC has adjusted its sick time
policy to appropriately accommodate this situation.
- MAC has installed multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the dispensary for patient, customer, and employee
MAC is proud to serve as a compassionate provider of medical-use cannabis.
MAC is proud to serve as a compassionate provider of medical-use cannabis, facilitating access for many of the Commonwealth’s more than 60,000 registered medical-use of marijuana patients. Many of these medical-use patients are immunocompromised and/or have underlying health conditions.
As Massachusetts responds to the increasing spread of COVID-19, we respectfully ask that our Mass Alternative Care community remain conscientious of one another, and refrain from coming to our store if they have any signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
If you have any of these symptoms, please consult a clinician and use a caregiver to safely access our products.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation with protecting the health of our medical-use family. We value the health of our customers, employees, and the community as a whole. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. We hope to see you soon!
June 23, 2020